Saturday, January 1, 2011

Old Photo of Kristen with a Fan taken when she shoots #OTR in Argentina

Oh Finally less tag on her face. lol

Fan encounter story via @Intaglio_girl


A very lucky fan, Laura, got to meet with Kristen Stewart privately for one hour!   Here’s Laura’s story translated with the help of her friend, Alexia.
IN AUGUST 29TH one of my BEST FRIENDS got the chance to meet KRISTEN STEWART in private for ONE HOUR!! (i will translate in English so fans can read it! since our first language is Spanish she cant describe it exactly how it happened)
While Kristen was in Villa La Angostura (Argentina), she read a letter telling a personal situation that I have. Kristen’s agent read my letter and gave it to her and SHE said she wanted to meet me!! Before that the production wanted to make sure how I was and even talked to my parents. Just to make sure we weren’t crazy! (which it totally makes sense). When I heard “SHE IS WAITING FOR YOU” I almost got a heart attack, I couldn’t breath!!. I got to where she was, and I got into the mansion they told me to go and before entering to the main room I had to go through a metal detector like in the airport for security. Then I opened another door and YOU RAN MY WAY TO SAY HI!!!. (that image I have it stuck in my head, I will never forget it!). I started crying it was inevitable and hugged YOU for all those moments I wanted to in the past. I was so nervous, but then when I saw YOU everything disappeared!. “I’m soo sorry, I know you hate this” – I said, and YOU responded “Are you kidding me?, this is the best part!!” With such a big smile that I will never forget!.  I didn’t know what to say! I couldn’t do another thing than just staring at YOU Kristen! and I couldn’t hold it and told YOU: “You’re actually more beautiful in person!” while YOU were touching your hair. YOU were so nervous and didn’t know what to say, haha I love you!. “How much time do we have” I asked you, and YOU were like “OH, We’re just chilling” . Then they brought two chairs for us and I moved my chair closer to yours saying “I can’t be so far away from you”. 
They gave us water and YOU drank it all in less than 5 minutes! it was pretty hot in there!. Then YOU introduced me to all the people you were with, SAM R. gosh! (my weakness) English guys!, then GARRET (who is veryy hot btw) his eyes are to die for, I swear! Everybody was so nice! especially Garret. Then Kristen’s assistant JOHN said hi as well. But I have to admit, I couldn’t get my eyes off this beautiful girl seating next to me! I touched her hands (btw she had really soft hands with her red chapped nails). Then YOU said “How are you?, are you enjoying this?”(KS),  “MY LIFE IS NOT GONNA GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS. TRUST ME”- I said, – “Oh, don’t say that!” (KS), “But is true, this is the moment of my life”- I assured her.
We talked about Robert, and Ashley Greene. I taught her some Spanish and chilled for the whole time. “TE AMO BOLUDA” (I told her in Spanish). She is the sweetest girl! Is hard to believe how shy she is!. I got to spend only an hour because by 5:10pm I was on my way out, but it felt like a century!. I want more centuries like that!. I LOVE YOU KRISTEN!, there is nothing better like this feeling knowing that YOU know that I exist, and YOU even walked me my way out telling me some secrets that I never imagined!!!. I love YOU I Love YOU!
 
A lot of MICKEY MOUSE for everyone! (Kristen would understand) private joke.
LAURA.

Source picture : Team Kristen Facebook via @LasagaRobsten

4 comments:

  1. There was a very touching story related to this pic. I think the girl in the pic posted on some blog that she had written Kristen a letter and gave it to her personally. She had the same debilitating disease as Kristen's character had in the Cake Eaters. I hope someone can find it and post it to accompany this pic. I read it a while back but never saved the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon : we will try to search for that story and post it together with this photo in the future ;)

    -Sbella

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.eclipsemovie.org/awesome-fan-encounter-with-kristen-stewart-in-argentina/

    @Intaglio_girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon 4.05 : thanks fr the link! we will be adding it now :)

    -Sbella

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this?