Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rob mentions Kristen in his VF interview

Excerpt of Rob's interview mentioning Kristen:

"Kristen is very focused on being and actress," Pattinson says, later, of Stewart. "I mean, that's what she is-she's an actress. Whereas I-I just don't really know."

Among the many things that now dog Pattinson wherever he goes are questions about the nature of his relationship with Stewart, 21. They are widely rumored to be having a torrid romance, something they refuse to confirm (even Oprah couldn't get it out of them). Other rumors maintain that talk of a romance is just publicity for the Twilight movies.

"Are you asking me if I'm really a vampire?," Pattinson says, laughing, when I join the nosy chorus, asking if his on-screen love mirrors his relationship in real-life. As I wait for an answer, Pattinson literally starts squirming. "Yes. Um. No, not really," he says. "It's pretty hard to...It's just very traumatic," he says cryptically.

"I mean, are you very intense about each other?," I ask.

"Oh, I don't know," he says finally. "She's cool. Even before I knew her I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw Into the Wild, and I thought she was really good in that. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is. It's funny that she's the one doing this huge-thing." That is, Twilight.

"When this is over," says Pattinson, meaning the seemingly unstoppable Twilight entertainment machine, "the media will lose interest" in their alleged affair. He hopes. "There'll be nothing to say. It won't fit into a headline anymore. It won't fit into a template."

Source Via

1 comment:

  1. Half i like his interviews about Kristen and half i hate his interviews!!! WHAT HE MEAN OF *TRAUMATIC*???
    Thank i am not his fan..

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this?