Thursday, September 15, 2011

Anna Kendrick mentions Kristen & Rob in dealing with media:"I have no idea how they stay sane with all that kind of attention."



Luckily for the Twilight actress, it was one of the first times her name had been thrown into the gossip ring. Kendrick, 26, admits that she certainly doesn't envy the media frenzy that surrounds the rumored romance between her Twilight costars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. "I have no idea how they stay sane with all that kind of attention," she says.

And an exerpt from the article on "Breaking Dawn":

Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out in November, and it's your last Twilight film. How do you feel?

At the end of the shoot, it felt celebratory. It wasn’t sad. It was like a job well done. It was also like 5 a.m. It was a long night and we were just sort of glad that everyone managed to make it through five movies without losing any toes to frostbite. I’m sure I’ll feel nostalgic once the movie comes out, but mostly it’s exciting that we made it through without any serious injuries.

Everyone’s talking about the wedding scene. What was that like?

There has been so much build-up about it. But I’m sure that if I say a word about it, (the movie company) will have me killed. So, I will just say I hope we look warm because we were all really cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?