Sunday, July 15, 2012

More video interviews from Comic Con 2012 - Part 2

Find our first batch of interviews from Comic Con HERE

Dutch TV



YT via @veronicaspuffy

OTRC 






YT via @veronicaspuffy


Sunrise (Australia)



The Today Show (Australia)


Via @Mel452

Fox 5





Source fox5sandiego YT by @veronicaspuffy  via @KstewAngel

AP


Stewart pleased to finally be a vampire - AP... by veronicaspuffy


Screenslam



Twilight has a huge fan base. I think it’s different for every movie, my fan base changes for every movie. I think the coolest thing about having people identify with things that you identify with is that it just reassures you, it’s sort of like wow that communality is really great and I don’t feel like I’m on a different level with them at all, I feel very creatively fueled, it’s the same thing that you get from a good director or a good actor: ‘Oh you like it too !? Awesome, me too I really like it!’ and it feels good. – Kristen Stewart

Source screenslam

E!Online


Source via RobStenation

Alicia Malone - Movie Minute



Source @aliciamalone

MTV - Taylor talks about Kristen


When we caught up with Taylor Lautner later that day, he acknowledged that Stewart did get to throw him around a bit in this movie. He detailed the day they filmed the scene where Bella finds out that his character, Jacob, imprinted on her newborn daughter, Renesmee, and was not too happy about it.

"I think it was just one day [of shooting]. So it was a long day of being tossed around in the backyard, but it was fun," Lautner said. "Kristen is impressive in it. I think the fans will love her chucking me across the yard and stuff. It's a hilarious scene."

Source mtv via @KstewAngel

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?